PPLCI started its operation in Metro Manila and gradually expanded its operation in nearby provinces and later opened more branches in Luzon as well as in Visayas and Mindanao.
Pagasa is divided into Seven (7) Divisions:
- North Luzon – Brgy. Sta. Barbara, Agoo, La Union
- Central Luzon – 3650 ME Pariancillo st., Sto. Niño, Malolos City, Bulacan
- South Luzon – Maharlika Highway cor. Exec. Village Brgy. Kanlurang Mayao, Lucena City
- Visayas – Imperial Homes M.H. del Pilar Jaro, Iloilo City
- North Mindanao – 42 2nd St., San Pedro Gusa, Cagayan de Oro City
- South Mindanao – 75 Kanlaon St. Central Park Bangka Davao City
Under the Division are Subdivisions monitored by Assistant Division Manager. Subdivisions are further divided into Regions.
Regions are administered by Regional Managers. A region has at least 5 branches.
The heart of the operation isthe branch. The branch is responsible for loan processing and releases, group formation, membership recruitment, and others. In the ASA Methodology, the branch structure is composed of a Branch Manager and 4-5 Development Officers. Assistant Branch Manager assists in the supervision of the branch.
To date, PPLCI has 259 branches with more than 1,200 employees.